- You're interested in a more cohesive home life with more time together as a family
- Religious instruction according to your personal convictions is essential to you
- You are faced with your child or children having learning difficulties at school
- "Covid-schooling" until public schools normalize again
- You're planning on sending your children back to school eventually (perhaps for high school)
- You need support in order to make it work
- You're working and aren't able to commit to teaching full-time
Homeschooling as a temporary solution
With so much information to take in, I feel safest speaking to a professional that can guide me to the solution best suited to my unique needs.
I need an environment outside my home where my children can learn and focus, safely under supervision.
I would like my children to be able to do school online, where they can learn from anywhere, yet still have access to people and resources similar to the support they would get in the public school system.
I want my children taught at home with the curriculum of my choice, but I am not able to commit to doing it myself.
I want to teach my kids at home in the way I believe is the best for them, and am committed to putting the effort in to make it work.
None of these options make sense to me...
You've reached the end of this path.
Head back up to choose a different path, or carry on to our Curricula Directory to browse our comprehensive list of curriculum options available in SA! Not finding this helpful enough? Then please get in touch and let us know how we can improve!